Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Crazy Grandpa

So today I'm going to tell everyone about my crazy Grandpa. He's from england so he has a british accent and he's really old. He's also a very grumpy fella most of the time. So he's british, right? Yeah, but he hates anyone that's british. He told me he would never watch Harry Potter. You know why? Because they're british! When I said, "Well, you're british, too." he just walked away from me. I dont even know, man. He's nuts. He doesn't understand anything about the new generation, he tought texting was a drug. Yeah, he seriously did. He was asking my cousin, the J-Man, about drugs one day. He asked him if he was clean and started telling him not to do drugs like cocaine or texting. Then my cousin busted up laughing and my grandpa got all cranky and stormed out of the room. It was pretty dang funny.
Another time when I was at my grandparents with my cousins we were hungry so we asked my grandpa if there was anything to eat for dinner. So, he pulled out a 2 year-old tub of freezer burnt chocolate ice-cream and told us to eat up. My little cousin said she didn't want to have ice-cream for dinner so instead he got out a bag of pizza rolls. Then, with all of the pizza rolls still in the plastic bag, he put them in the microwave for 10 minutes and left. The plastic bag melted and the pizza rolls burnt. This made my grandpa livid. Our stupid technology just ruins everything for him!
My grandpa's idea of a good time is riding the bus. That's seriously all he does entertainment. That's where he takes me and my cousins for fun. We usually go to the supermarket down the street and pick up a bottle of chocolate milk then head over to the park to sit on the bench and drink our tasty milk. After that we either go on a relaxing ride on the bus or the Trax. It's a jolly good time!
Can't you see why my family loves him at the family get togethers??

No comments:

Post a Comment