Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hallpasses

You wanna know something really weird? At my middle school they use planners as a hallpass. I dunno, maybe that's normal. But at my old school we has little orange vest-like things that we wore as our hallpass. Why do I care if we use planners as a hallpass? Because I just got back from the bathroom and I dropped my planner in the sink. Yep. Now it's all wet. This is no bueno. Whatever that means. I hablo espanol. ...I think? Nevermind. Okay well. I'm really upset that I have to put a nasty, wet planner in my backpack. Not. Cool. See, if I had a vest as a hallpass then it wouldn't have fallen in the flipping sink! Or the toilet for that matter. Actually, one kid did drop it in the toilet one time. He brought it back to class and it was soggy. GROSS. Then my teacher made his homework assignment to take it home and wash it. It was a good'in. I'm listening to Justin Beiber right now. I love the Beibs! Okay, well.... that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment